Saturday, July 9, 2011

Quiet Sunday Morning


This week has been rainy. And, very busy. Attended my 1st week of 6 full days of class lectures & workshops in the program Executive Doctorate in Educational Leadership at Development Academy of the Philippines. Learned a lot about my personality. My MBTI has moved from the previous INTJ to ESTJ. My Enneagram principal type is Servant (very appropriate) and my supporting type is Adventurer (just a point apart), with equal Multiple Intelligences of Nature, Music & Space. Which is probably why I am an Environmental Planner and a Cultural Advocate. Loved the lectures about Whole Brain Learning, Thinking and Acting. Meanwhile, am also enrolled in a subject Environmental Planning & Policy Analysis at UP SURP for my doctoral dissertation.

No comments:

Post a Comment