Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Relief from my Post

September 2, 2010

Late afternoon yesterday, I received an unsealed letter from the Senior Deputy Executive Director, Atty. Amor Amorado, Office of the President, dated August 26, 2010. It informed me that I was being relieved of my post as Executive Director of the National Historical Commission of the Philippines because I was a midnight appointee of President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo. I informed our Chairman and Board of Commissioners of this matter, something which I was already expecting.

I want to thank the Lord for a wonderful 2 and a half months of serving happily in an organization that promotes patriotism and cultural consciousness. I have received very warm cooperation from Management and the Staff, for which I will forever be grateful.

I will move on with continued hope and enthusiasm to keep doing good, for in the end the Lord provides His just rewards. For, He has plans for us to succeed and prosper and not fail.

The Lord gives and the Lord takes away. Blessed be the Lord forever. AMDG+

Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment