Friday, July 23, 2010

PALAWAN QUICK TRIP











July 24, 2010

I went to Puerto Princesa, Palawan Thursday and Friday to give the opening remarks at our National Historical Commission Training for Teachers on History and Heritage in Palawan. Some of my staff at the commission were the speakers and we flew in together. On our first day we took a trip to the world famous Underground River in Sabang, by the beaches of San Pablo Bay, still in Puerto Princesa. The land ride to Sabang from the City Center takes 2 hours plus another 20 minutes by boat to the mouth of the river. The trip inside the caves by canoe is about 45 minutes. Very interesting views inside.

Our workshop seminar has gone well, thank God. I myself have learned so much about teaching history and using interesting approaches.

Am happy that my job takes me to interesting places and that I continue to learn.

Godbless
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment