Thursday, January 28, 2010

Port au Princesse (Puerto Princessa, Palawan)






January 28, 2010

I was in Puerto Princessa, Palawan this past Tuesday and Wednesday. Arrived this noon. I facilitated a seminar workshop for socially marketing Palawan State University. It was so peaceful there and I enjoyed the "break" from stressful Metro Manila. Enjoyed the many colored butterflies and flowers and plants. I stayed the University hostel by the bay and the top picture is what I saw from my window. The pictures that follow were taken in the resort of my friend Che Prado, Marina de Bay. His eldest daughter wuit her managerial job in Metro Manila to run the resort. Looking forward to returning there again. Had lots of prayerful and reflective moments.

Godbless
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment