Thursday, November 12, 2009

Some Pics of My 60th Birthday





11/12
Last Nov.7th I quietly turned 60. Spent the whole day serving as a Moderator in the 4th National Conference for Cultural Heritage Conservation in San Fernando, Pampanga, 2 hours north of Metro Manila. Since I had no plans for a big bash, there was a small intimate dinner at home organized by my Mayor Doma Gina. Mamina came as did Freddie, Evelyn, Grace and RJ. My good friends Linda and Grace Lopez surprised me and came with a great fresh salad, chicken pastel and asparagus soup. Gina prepared lamb caldereta (the lamb brought by Clem from his Irish farm), bringhe rice (a la Valenciana), fruit salad. Clem Rumley, my Irish friend from London came with his 2 student beneficiaries, Mariel and Jhon. I was grateful for the wonderful celebration but I was so exhausted and had to retire early. Hoping to spend my remaining years enjoying serving others more. Have decided to donate my bday bash costs to Caritas Pilipinas for the recent calamity victims. Godbless.

1 comment:

  1. May our beloved Lord bless you and your family..

    Merry Christmas and a very happy new year...

    ReplyDelete